Pretty Tissue Paper Pumpkins
Don’t let these pumpkins fool you; the designs may look painted, but the patterns are actually created with tissue paper.
Use orange pumpkins or paint them with white exterior latex paint and let dry. A black-and-white color scheme gives any decorating project a bold, sophisticated look that pops against fall's bright oranges.
• Cut a 9 1⁄2x12-inch piece of tissue paper that is the same color as the pumpkin.
• Fold tissue paper over the edges of an 8 1⁄2x11-inch piece of card stock, taping edges on the back.
• Load card stock-tissue side up-into your printer's paper tray.
• Print any fall shape, or use one of our designs below.
• Cut 1⁄4 inch around the pattern then remove the card stock.
• Secure tissue-paper image to the pumpkin using Outdoor Mod Podge, piecing parts together as necessary.
• Cover the entire pumpkin with another coat of the Mod Podge to seal paper edges to the pumpkin.