Zippy Cinnamon Rolls
- Yield: 12 rolls
- Prep 20 mins
- Chill overnight
- Cool 5 mins
- Bake 20 mins
- Stand 45 mins
Nonstick cooking spray
36 1/2 -
ounce package (12 count)
frozen cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting (12 count)
4-serving-size package vanilla or butterscotch cook-and-serve pudding and pie filling mix (do not use instant)
packed brown sugar
- Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the frozen rolls in the prepared baking pan. Chill frosting packets from package until ready to use. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over frozen rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar. Spoon some of butter mixture over each roll. Cover rolls with waxed paper and then with plastic wrap. Cover and chill rolls overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap and waxed paper. Let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden. Remove pan from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Invert rolls onto a serving platter or tray. Immediately frost warm rolls with the frosting from the reserved packets. Makes 12 rolls.
(Zippy Cinnamon Rolls)Fat, total (g) 15, chol. (mg) 25, sodium (mg) 372, Potassium (mg) 11, vit. A (IU) 340, iron (mg) 2, fiber (g) 1, sugar (g) 28, sat. fat (g) 6, Monosaturated fat (g) 2, pro. (g) 4, calcium (mg) 30, cal. (kcal) 379, carb. (g) 56