Broccoli Grape Salad
- Makes: 6 servings
- Yield: 10 to 12 side-dish servings
- Prep 30 mins
- Chill 1 hr to 24 hrs
This cold and crunchy side salad is a great one to bring to a potluck. It makes enough for 10-12 people.
bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
mayonnaise or salad dressing
red and/or green seedless grapes, halved
finely chopped red onion
fresh broccoli florets (1 large head)
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, grapes, red onion and sugar. Add broccoli and two-thirds of the bacon; stir to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Store remaining cooked bacon, covered, in the refrigerator. Sprinkle remaining bacon over salad just before serving. Makes 10 to 12 side-dish servings.
- Triangle Ranch Bed & Breakfast
- 23950 Recluse Road
- Philip, SD 57567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Lyndy Ireland
- Phone: 605 -859-2122
(Broccoli Grape Salad)Servings Per Recipe 6, calcium (mg) 40, iron (mg) 1, fiber (g) 2, sugar (g) 9, Niacin (mg) 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 10, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Monosaturated fat (g) 7, sat. fat (g) 4, chol. (mg) 22, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, vit. A (IU) 437, Fat, total (g) 23, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, carb. (g) 13, Folate (µg) 44, Thiamin (mg) 0, Potassium (mg) 313, pro. (g) 7, cal. (kcal) 282, vit. C (mg) 58, sodium (mg) 443