Wake Up Ham-and-Egg Baskets
- Makes: 4 servings
- Yield: serving (without toast and hash browns)
- Prep 15 mins
- Bake 20 mins
thinly sliced deli-style cooked ham (about 4 ounces)
half-and-half or light cream
Shredded cheese or snipped fresh herbs (optional)
Hot cooked hash brown potatoes
- Lightly butter four 6-ounce custard cups. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Line each custard cup with a piece of ham, pleating ham as needed to fit.
- Carefully break 1 egg into the center of each custard cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour 1 teaspoon of half-and-half over each egg; cover with foil.
- Bake the filled custard cups in a 350 degree F over 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are firm and whites are opaque. If you like, garnish with some cheese or herbs. Serve with toast and hash brown potatoes.
(Wake Up Ham-and-Egg Baskets)Servings Per Recipe 4, pro. (g) 12, carb. (g) 2, Fat, total (g) 8, chol. (mg) 229, sodium (mg) 573, cal. (kcal) 127