Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Makes: 6 servings
- Marinate 4 hrs to 6 hrs
- Grill 30 mins to 45 mins or until thermometer registers 160
- Stand 15 mins
- Place meat in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl. In bowl, mix oil, soy, Worcestershire, mustard, and pepper. Pour over meat; close bag. Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours; turn occasionally.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade.
- In covered grill, arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place meat on grill rack directly over drip pan. (With gas grill, follow manufacturer's directions for indirect cooking.) Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of the tenderloin.
- Grill 30 to 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 160 degree F. Brush with marinade twice. Discard marinade. Remove meat from grill. Cover with foil; let stand 15 minutes.
(Marinated Pork Tenderloin)Servings Per Recipe 6, Fat, total (g) 8, chol. (mg) 81, cal. (kcal) 181, sodium (mg) 222