Glazed Easter Ham
- Makes: 10 to 12 servings
- Yield: 10 to 12 (3-ounce) servings plus leftovers
- Prep 15 mins
- Roast 2 hrs
fully-cooked boneless ham
Holiday Glaze (see recipes below)
Mint and Lemon Sprinkle (optional) (see recipe below)
- Place ham on rack in roasting pan. Insert an oven-going meat thermometer into center. Bake in 325 degrees F oven 2-/14 to 2-3/4 hours or until thermometer registers 140 degrees F. Brush ham with desired Holiday Glaze during last 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with Mint and Lemon Sprinkle. Makes 10 to 12 (3-ounce) servings plus leftovers.
- Lemon-Mustard Glaze: In a bowl stir together 1/2 cup lemon curd, 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard, and 4 cloves garlic, minced. Makes 3/4 cup glaze.
- Stout Glaze: In a saucepan combine 1/2 cup Irish stout or apple cider and 1/4 cup each honey and butter. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Makes 3/4 cup glaze.
- Apricot-Cherry Glaze: In a bowl stir together 1/2 cup each apricot preserves and cherry preserves, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Makes 1 cup glaze.
- Peach-Pineapple Glaze: In a saucepan combine one undrained 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, 1/2 cup peach preserves, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Makes 1-1/4 cups glaze.
- If your ham weighs more than 8 pounds, cover it loosely with foil during the first 1 hour of roasting. This will prevent it from drying out.
Mint and Lemon Sprinkle
snipped fresh mint
shredded lemon peel
cloves garlic, minced
- Combine mint, lemon peel, and garlic.
(Glazed Easter Ham)Servings Per Recipe 10, carb. (g) 6, Fat, total (g) 8, chol. (mg) 51, cal. (kcal) 153, pro. (g) 14, Thiamin (mg) 1, calcium (mg) 20, vit. C (mg) 4, Potassium (mg) 247, iron (mg) 1, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Other Carb () 1, sodium (mg) 1146, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 3, Folate (µg) 8, Monosaturated fat (g) 4, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Niacin (mg) 2, fiber (g) 1, sugar (g) 2