Black Forest Freezer Pie
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep 40 mins
- Freeze 7 hrs
- Bake 8 mins to 10 mins
finely crushed graham crackers
vanilla ice cream (2 cups)
of an 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
Friske Orchards Cherry Pie Filling or one 21-ounce can cherry pie filling, chilled
Hot fudge ice cream topping or chocolate syrup
- In bowl, combine crushed grahams, melted butter and sugar. Press onto bottom and up sides of ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Bake in 350 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In chilled bowl, stir ice cream with spoon just until softened. Spoon over cooled crust. Cove; freeze 4 hour or until firm.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar; beat well. Gently fold in dessert topping; spread over ice cream. Using back of a spoon, make 8-inch-wide well in top layer. Cover; freeze 3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon the cherry pie filling into well in top of pie. Serve drizzled with fudge topping. Makes 8 servings.
- Friske's Farm Market
- 0743 N. U.S. 31 @ Atwood
- Ellsworth, MI 49729
- (888) 968-3554 (toll-free)
- T: 231-599-2604
- F: 231-599-3416
- Recipe Contributor Credit: Friske's Farm Market
(Black Forest Freezer Pie)Servings Per Recipe 8, iron (mg) 1, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, vit. A (IU) 680, vit. C (mg) 3, calcium (mg) 91, cal. (kcal) 572, sugar (g) 42, pro. (g) 5, Niacin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 79, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Fat, total (g) 25, chol. (mg) 52, Thiamin (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 17, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Monosaturated fat (g) 6, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Folate (µg) 8, fiber (g) 1, Potassium (mg) 230, sodium (mg) 340