- Yield: 10 to 12 pancakes
- Cook 2 mins per each side
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, buttermilk powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the eggs and water to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined (batter will be lumpy).
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown, turning to second sides when pancakes have bubbly surfaces and edges are slightly dry. Serve warm.
- If you prefer, you can substitute 1-1/3 cups buttermilk for the buttermilk powder and the water.
(Snow-Season Pancakes)carb. (g) 17, sodium (mg) 195, pro. (g) 4, chol. (mg) 44, Fat, total (g) 1, cal. (kcal) 97, fiber (g) 1