Lemonade Tea Punch
- Makes: 6 servings
- Yield: 6 (6-ounce) servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Stand 10 mins
- Cool 30 mins
- Chill 4 hrs
inches fresh ginger, thinly sliced
loose-leaf Darjeeling tea or other loose-leaf black tea
of a 12-ounce can (3/4 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
Ice cubes or crushed ice
Lemon slices or thin lemon wedges
Vodka, gin or bourbon (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water and ginger to boiling. Remove from heat. Add tea. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Pour tea mixture through a fine mesh strainer; discard ginger and tea leaves.
- Transfer tea to a 1 1/2-quart pitcher. Stir in lemonade concentrate and honey, stirring until honey is dissolved. Cool for 30 minutes. Cover; chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Stir before serving.
- Serve punch in glasses over ice. Garnish with lemon slices. Chill remaining tea for up to 1 day.
- For a single cocktail, stir 1 tablespoon vodka, gin, or bourbon into a ice-filled glass; add punch.
(Lemonade Tea Punch)Servings Per Recipe 6, fiber (g) 1, sugar (g) 32, cal. (kcal) 132, Riboflavin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 36, vit. C (mg) 18, Thiamin (mg) 0, chol. (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 0, pro. (g) 0, Fat, total (g) 0, sodium (mg) 9, vit. A (IU) 0, Niacin (mg) 0, iron (mg) 0, Monosaturated fat (g) 0, Potassium (mg) 64, calcium (mg) 20, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 0, Folate (µg) 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Trans fatty acid (g) 0