Honey-Sriracha Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Makes: 4 servings
- Hands On 20 mins
- Cook 30 mins to 35 mins
- Total Time 50 mins to 55 mins
bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
fresh lime juice
chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce and the honey; set aside. Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and add remaining Sriracha sauce and the lime juice. Seal; turn bag to coat chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken on the greased rack of a covered gas or charcoal grill directly over medium heat for 30 to 35 minutes or until done (at least 175 degrees F), turning 3 or 4 times.
- Remove chicken to a platter; brush with honey mixture. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Or grill over indirect heat for 50 to 60 minutes, turning once.
(Honey-Sriracha Grilled Chicken Thighs)Servings Per Recipe 4, sat. fat (g) 2, chol. (mg) 191, Thiamin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 14, Niacin (mg) 9, Riboflavin (mg) 0, pro. (g) 40, calcium (mg) 16, sugar (g) 13, Potassium (mg) 412, Fat, total (g) 8, vit. C (mg) 2, cal. (kcal) 300, vit. A (IU) 74, iron (mg) 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2, Folate (µg) 6, Monounsaturated fat (g) 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 1, fiber (g) 0, sodium (mg) 426, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 1