- Makes: 24 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Bake 20 mins
This crowd-pleasing party recipe comes from the Midwest Living Culinary and Craft School at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. They are sweet, salty and highly addictive! Plus, you can assemble the sandwiches a day early for easy party prep.
pineapple-apricot jam, pineapple jam or apricot jam
Silver Dollar Rolls or dinner rolls
Nonstick cooking spray
very thinly sliced cooked ham
cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
packed brown sugar
1 -1 1/2
- Lightly coat two 13x9x2-inch baking pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup melted butter, the flour and the jam, breaking up any large pieces of fruit; set aside.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally. Lay roll bottoms, cut sides up, in an even layer in prepared pans. Spread each roll bottom with 1 teaspoon of jam mixture. Divide ham and cheese evenly among the roll bottoms (about 1 ounce ham and 1/2 ounce cheese per sandwich). Add roll tops.
- For topping: In a small saucepan, melt the 1/2 cup butter over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Using a pastry brush, coat roll tops with topping. Sprinkle roll tops with poppy seeds.
- Bake sliders in a 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sliders are heated through.
Make Ahead Tip
- Once sliders have been assembled, but before topping is made, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Just before baking, prepare topping. Brush and bake as above.
(Ham Sliders)Servings Per Recipe 24, vit. A (IU) 322, vit. A (RE) 96, pro. (g) 12, sugar (g) 10, fiber (g) 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 2, vit. C (mg) 1, Thiamin (mg) 0, Potassium (mg) 151, sodium (mg) 655, iron (mg) 2, calcium (mg) 165, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Fat, total (g) 13, Folate (µg) 34, cal. (kcal) 274, chol. (mg) 45, sat. fat (g) 7, carb. (g) 27, Monosaturated fat (g) 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Trans fatty acid (g) 0