White-Chocolate Cheesecake with Triple-Raspberry Sauce
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Freeze 4 hrs
- Cook 45 mins
- Stand 1 hr
Brilliant red raspberry sauce tops this creamy cheesecake. Make this rich dessert for your next holiday party.
crushed shortbread cookies (about 3 ounces)
finely chopped slivered almonds, toasted
cream cheese, softened
white baking bars, melted and cooled
dairy sour cream
Triple-Raspberry Sauce (see recipe below)
- For crust, in a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and almonds. Stir in melted butter. Press crushed cookie mixture onto the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cooled baking bars with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until combined. Beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, and vanilla; beat on low speed until just combined. Pour into the crust. Place on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 45 minutes or until center is nearly set when you shake the cheesecake gently.
- Cool for 15 minutes. Loosen from side of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more; remove side of pan. Cool completely.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into wedges and drizzle some of the Triple-Raspberry Sauce over each serving. Makes 8 servings.
- This cheesecake puffs during baking, then settles as it cools.
Triple Raspberry Sauce
- 10 - 12
seedless raspberry preserves
fresh red raspberries or frozen red raspberries
- 1 - 2
- In a small saucepan, melt raspberry preserves over low heat. Add fresh red raspberries or frozen red raspberries. Heat gently just until sauce simmers. Cool. If desired, stir in raspberry liqueur. Cover and chill until serving time. Makes 1-3/4 cups.