- Makes: 8 to 10 servings
- Start to Finish 25 mins
fresh strawberries, halved
Fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a blender or food processor combine the 2-1/2 cups strawberries, the 3 tablespoons sugar and the 2 tablespoons water. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Press strawberry mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; discard seeds.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the 1 cup hot water and the 3/4 cup sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add the 4-1/2 cups cold water, strawberry puree and lemon juice; stir to combine. If you like, chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice with additional strawberry slices. Garnish with lemon slices. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- Garwood Orchards
- Tom, Brian, and Mike Garwood (owners)
- 5911 W. 50 South
- LaPorte, IN 46350
- T: 219-362-4385 Carrie cell: 219-363-8060
- F: 219-324-4803
- Recipe Contributor Credit: Carey Garwood email: email@example.com
(Strawberry Lemonade)Servings Per Recipe 8, Potassium (mg) 142, sodium (mg) 6, pro. (g) 1, vit. C (mg) 56, Riboflavin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 32, Thiamin (mg) 0, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 16, sugar (g) 27, iron (mg) 0, fiber (g) 2, calcium (mg) 20, cal. (kcal) 119