Mulled Cranberry Punch
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 4 hrs to 6 hrs on low or 2 to 2-1/2 hours on high
stick cinnamon, broken
11 1/2 -
frozen white grape-raspberry juice concentrate
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove several 2- to 3-inch-long sections of orange peel from the orange, avoiding the white pith underneath. Juice the orange.
- For a spice bag, cut a 6-inch square from a double thickness of 100%-cotton cheesecloth. Place orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice in the center of the square. Bring the corners together and tie closed with 100%-cotton kitchen string.
- In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, combine cranberry juice, juice concentrate, the water, orange juice, and spice bag.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove spice bag and discard. Serve immediately or keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours.
- For Easy Cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
(Mulled Cranberry Punch)Servings Per Recipe 12, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, pro. (g) 0, sat. fat (g) 0, Monounsaturated fat (g) 0, chol. (mg) 0, Fat, total (g) 0, iron (mg) 0, calcium (mg) 20, vit. C (mg) 1, vit. A (IU) 49, sugar (g) 26, Folate (µg) 4, cal. (kcal) 114, fiber (g) 1, Potassium (mg) 64, sodium (mg) 7, carb. (g) 29, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Thiamin (mg) 0, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 0