Favorite Frozen Fruit Cup
- Makes: 24 servings
- Prep 30 mins
- Cool 20 mins
- Freeze At least 4 hrs or overnight
- Stand 10 mins
crushed pineapple (juice pack), drained
frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, partially thawed
unpeeled apricots halves in light syrup, drained and chopped
- For syrup: In a medium sauce, combine sugar and water. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Boil gently, uncovered, for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat; cool until warm.
- Meanwhile, line twenty-four 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with foil bake cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, strawberries, apricots and bananas. Pour warm syrup over fruits, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon fruit mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling each almost full. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, let fruit cup stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Makes 24 servings.
(Favorite Frozen Fruit Cup)Servings Per Recipe 24, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 4, Monounsaturated fat (g) 0, sat. fat (g) 0, fiber (g) 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Niacin (mg) 0, vit. C (mg) 9, carb. (g) 30, Thiamin (mg) 0, pro. (g) 0, calcium (mg) 10, cal. (kcal) 115, iron (mg) 0, vit. A (IU) 243, chol. (mg) 0, sugar (g) 27, sodium (mg) 2, Fat, total (g) 0, Potassium (mg) 111