Corn Bread Bruschetta
- Makes: 25 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Bake 12 mins to 15 mins
- Cool 1 hr to 2 hrs
DO NOT REPUBLISH TO WEB
Sweet Corn Salsa (see recipe, Sweet Corn Salsa)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the buttermilk, eggs and oil. Add the buttermilk mixture all at once to the cornmeal mixture. Stir just until moistened. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- To serve, cut cornbread into twenty-five 3x2-inch pieces. Using a slotted spoon, spoon about 1 tablespoonful of the Sweet Corn Salsa) onto each piece. Serve immediately.
(Corn Bread Bruschetta)Servings Per Recipe 25, Folate (µg) 28, chol. (mg) 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, carb. (g) 10, Fat, total (g) 2, fiber (g) 1, Thiamin (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 1, Monosaturated fat (g) 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Mark as Free Exchange () 0, iron (mg) 1, Potassium (mg) 85, sodium (mg) 161, vit. C (mg) 3, vit. A (IU) 194, calcium (mg) 50, pro. (g) 2, sugar (g) 2, cal. (kcal) 66