- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 6 hrs to 8 hrs on low or 3 to 4 hours on high
Almost as easy as carryout, this savory slow cooker recipe is a fun way to celebrate the Chinese New Year--or any red-letter day.
10 3/4 -
condensed golden mushroom soup
frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
ounce can (drained weight)
sliced mushrooms, drained
Hot cooked brown rice* (optional)
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine mushroom soup, soy sauce, and ginger. Stir in chicken, stir-fry vegetables, and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir cashews into chicken mixture. If desired, serve over hot cooked rice. Makes 6 servings.
- * For really fast rice, use two 8.8-ounce pouches cooked whole grain brown rice and heat them in the microwave according to package directions.
(Cashew Chicken)Servings Per Recipe 6, Riboflavin (mg) 0, chol. (mg) 68, vit. C (mg) 17, Thiamin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 13, Fat, total (g) 8, Folate (µg) 12, cal. (kcal) 256, sugar (g) 4, pro. (g) 31, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Niacin (mg) 11, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 1, vit. A (IU) 1263, sat. fat (g) 2, calcium (mg) 20, Monounsaturated fat (g) 3, iron (mg) 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, sodium (mg) 1026, fiber (g) 3, Potassium (mg) 319