White-Chocolate Cheesecake with Triple-Raspberry Sauce
- Yield: 1-3/4 cups
- Prep 30 mins
- Chill 4 hrs to 24 hrs
- Cool 2 hrs
- Bake 45 mins
This ultra-rich cheesecake, made with a shortbread cookie crust, looks absolutely stunning when topped with the crimson sauce.
crushed shortbread cookies (about 4 oz.)
finely chopped slivered almonds, toasted
cream cheese, softened
white chocolate baking squares with cocoa butter, melted and cooled
dairy sour cream
Triple-Raspberry Sauce (recipe follows)
- For crust: In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and almonds. Stir in melted butter. Press crushed cookie mixture onto the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- For filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and cooled white chocolate; beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Beat in sugar, sour cream, and vanilla until mixture is fluffy.
- Add the eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into the crust-lined pan. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until center is nearly set when you shake the cheesecake gently. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen from side of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more; remove side of pan. Cool completely.* Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To serve, cut into wedges and drizzle some of the Triple-Raspberry Sauce over each serving. Makes 12 servings.
- This cheesecake puffs during baking, then settles as it cools.
Triple Raspberry Sauce
- 10 - 12
seedless raspberry preserves
fresh red raspberries or frozen red raspberries
- 1 - 2
- In a small saucepan, melt raspberry preserves over low heat. Add fresh red raspberries or frozen red raspberries. Heat gently just until sauce simmers. Cool. If desired, stir in raspberry liqueur. Cover and chill until serving time. Makes 1-3/4 cups.
(White-Chocolate Cheesecake with Triple-Raspberry Sauce)vit. A (IU) 777, sodium (mg) 228, iron (mg) 1, calcium (mg) 81, fiber (g) 1, vit. C (mg) 4, carb. (g) 44, Fat, total (g) 28, chol. (mg) 116, sat. fat (g) 16, cal. (kcal) 458, pro. (g) 7