- Yield: 1-3/4 pounds candy
- Start to Finish 35 mins
- In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water or in a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate, stirring often until chocolate is smooth and reaches 90 degree F.
- Meanwhile, on a baking sheet, arrange 24 of the marshmallows in a single layer in blocks of six. Cut the 6 remaining marshmallows into eighths. Place pecans in a small saucepan.
- When chocolate is ready, pour about 1/4 cup (enough to cover) over each block of marshmallows. (White streaks in the chocolate mean it's too hot.) Stir about 1/2 cup of the melted chocolate into pecans; keep warm. Stir marshmallow pieces into remaining chocolate. Plug holes between large marshmallows with chocolate-covered marshmallow pieces. Spread pecan-chocolate mixture over top. Let candy stand until set.
- To serve, break or cut candy into pieces. Makes 1-3/4 pounds candy.
(Heavenly Hash)iron (mg) 1, pro. (g) 2, carb. (g) 19, cal. (kcal) 161, sodium (mg) 18, fiber (g) 1, sat. fat (g) 4, Fat, total (g) 9, chol. (mg) 5