- Makes: 96 servings
- Yield: about 4 pounds (96 pieces).
- Prep 50 mins
- Chill 2 hrs
chopped milk chocolate bar
ounce package (2 cups)
semisweet chocolate pieces
chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter foil; set aside.
- Butter sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan. In saucepan, combine sugar, evaporated milk and salt. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture boils. Reduce heat to medium; continue cooking and stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add chocolate bar; chocolate pieces; marshmallow creme; if you like, pecans and the vanilla. Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is combined. Beat by hand for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture starts to become thicker.
- Immediately pour fudge in the prepared pan; shake pan gently to spread fudge to edges of pan. Cover; chill for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. When fudge is firm, use foil to lift it out of pan. Cut fudge. Store, tightly covered. Refrigerate, if necessary, if fudge seems soft.
(Easy Fudge)Servings Per Recipe 96, sat. fat (g) 2, Monosaturated fat (g) 1, Fat, total (g) 3, chol. (mg) 2, pro. (g) 1, Riboflavin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 17, calcium (mg) 20, cal. (kcal) 89, iron (mg) 0, sodium (mg) 20, Potassium (mg) 24, sugar (g) 15