- Makes: 10 servings
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- Hands On 20 mins
- Total Time 3 hrs including 2 hours chilling time
This creamy dip is packed with healthy ingredients, so it's great for keeping in the fridge for weekday snacks--but it's also tasty enough to serve at a party.
butternut squash, halved and seeded
plain whole milk Greek yogurt
tahini (sesame seed paste)
dried rosemary, crushed
Olive oil and toasted pine nuts (optional)
Dippers such as multigrain crackers, pita chips and/or assorted vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees . Brush cut sides of squash with olive oil. Place, cut sides down, in a 3-quart baking dish. Bake 45 minutes or until fork tender. Cool completely.
- Scoop squash flesh into bowl of food processor. Discard skins. Add yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and salt. Cover and process until smooth.
- Spoon into shallow bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- If desired, drizzle with olive oil and top with toasted pine nuts. Serve with desired dippers.
(Butternut-Tahini Dip)Servings Per Recipe 10, chol. (mg) 1, Thiamin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 1, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, cal. (kcal) 85, vit. A (IU) 7711, Fat, total (g) 4, vit. C (mg) 15, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2, Folate (µg) 24, calcium (mg) 54, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, iron (mg) 1, carb. (g) 11, Niacin (mg) 1, sodium (mg) 124, Monounsaturated fat (g) 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Potassium (mg) 303, sugar (g) 2, pro. (g) 2, fiber (g) 2