- Makes: 6 servings
- Yield: 6 individual gratins
- Prep 20 mins
- Broil 7 mins
Fresh fruit stars in this brunch dish, with blueberries and peaches baked in a honeyed Greek yogurt sauce.
peeled and chopped fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed and chopped
honey-flavor fat-free Greek yogurt
powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat broiler. Butter six 10-ounce ramekins or creme brulee dishes; set aside.
- Divide crushed gingersnaps evenly among prepared ramekins. Top gingersnaps with peaches and blueberries.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, honey, and lemon juice. Spread mixture evenly over fruit in ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a shallow baking pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 7 to 9 minutes or until blueberries begin to burst. Serve immediately. If desired, dust with powdered sugar.
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as directed through Step 3, using microwave-safe ramekins. Microwave gratins, one at a time, for 1 minute on 100% power (high). Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
(Blueberry-Peach Gratin)Servings Per Recipe 6, fiber (g) 2, sodium (mg) 105, sugar (g) 22, Potassium (mg) 205, pro. (g) 4, calcium (mg) 50, cal. (kcal) 169, vit. A (IU) 194, iron (mg) 1, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Monounsaturated fat (g) 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 0, Folate (µg) 22, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, Fat, total (g) 2, vit. C (mg) 9, chol. (mg) 0, Thiamin (mg) 0, sat. fat (g) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 35, Niacin (mg) 1