- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 2 hrs to 3 hrs on low or 1-1/2 hours on high
Fans of Swiss cheese will love this chunky variation on spinach-artichoke dip.
frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
cream cheese, cut up
processed Swiss cheese slices, torn into small pieces*
snipped dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
dried minced onion
Crackers or toasted baguette slices
- In a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker combine artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, milk, dried onion and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or on high heat setting for 1-1/2 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 1-1/2 hours.
- Stir before serving. Serve dip with crackers.
- * Our recipe calls for processed Swiss cheese because it melts smoothly, but regular Swiss cheese will work fine, too. The dip will have a more stretchy, less creamy texture, but it tastes just as good.
(Swiss-Artichoke Dip)Servings Per Recipe 12, calcium (mg) 71, Potassium (mg) 79, sodium (mg) 173, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Folate (µg) 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, iron (mg) 0, pro. (g) 3, Thiamin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 3, Fat, total (g) 10, vit. A (IU) 243, chol. (mg) 22, vit. C (mg) 2, Monosaturated fat (g) 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2, sat. fat (g) 4, fiber (g) 1, sugar (g) 1, cal. (kcal) 113