Any-Flavor MIni Quiche
- Makes: 12 servings
- Yield: 24 mini quiches
- Prep 20 mins
- Bake 13 mins to 15 mins
Talk about easy! You can prep these delicious little quiche the night before, or make them in the morning while the oven preheats. They're perfect for brunch parties, and you can use whatever meat, cheese and veggies you have on hand.
rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crust (2 crusts)
freshly ground pepper
finely chopped green onion (optional)
finely grated or crumbled cheese of your choice
finely chopped or crumbled cooked vegetable or meat of your choice (such as bacon, ham, sausage, shrimp, spinach, broccoli or red sweet pepper)
- Let piecrust stand according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large glass measuring cup or medium bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and, if desired, finely chopped green onion. (A measuring cup will make it easier to pour filling into the pastry shells.)
- Unroll pie crust. Using a 2 1/2- or 3-inch round cutter, cut circles from pie crust and place in ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin cups. (You should have about 24 circles.)
- Put a pinch of cheese and meat or vegetable in each pastry shell. Pour egg mixture over filling, being careful not to overfill.
- Bake in a 425 degrees F oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until filling is puffed and pastry is golden. Remove from oven. Cool in pan for a few minutes, then carefully remove to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Make Ahead Tip
- You can prepare all the ingredients the night before for easy prep in the morning. Store the egg mixture, covered, in the glass measuring cup. Cut the pastry circles and place them in the muffin cups; cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill. In the morning, assemble the quiche while the oven preheats.