SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
frozen limeade concentrate
gold (oro) tequila
Cointreau or orange liqueur
In a blender, combine limeade concentrate, tequila and Cointreau. Cover and blend until combined. With blender running, add ice cubes through opening in lid, blending until mixture is slushy. Makes 8 (5-ounce) drinks.
- * To prepare glasses, rub a lime wedge around the rim of each glass. To coat rims, invert glasses and dip into a shallow dish of coarse salt. Shake off excess salt.
Make Ahead Tip
- Prepare as above. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart freezer container. Cover and freeze overnight. To serve, use a large spoon to scrape across frozen surface and pile into salt-rimmed glasses and garnish with lime slices.
- Designated Driver Margaritas: In a blender, combine one 12-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, 1 cup orange juice or tangerine juice blend and 1/2 of a 6-ounce can (1/3 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate. Blend as directed in step 1.
- Blue Lagoon Margaritas: In a blender, combine one 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, 2/3 cup tequila, 2/3 cup blue curacao and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Blend as directed in step 1.
- Pomegranate Margaritas: In a blender, combine one 12-ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, 1 cup bottled pomegranate juice, 3/4 cup tequila and 2 tablespoons Cointreau. Blend as directed in step 1.
- So Strawberry Margaritas: Prepare as in step 1, except blend half of the mixture with 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries and 2 cups of ice. Repeat with remaining mixture, 1 cup additional strawberries and remaining ice.
Servings Per Recipe 8, sodium (mg) 146, Potassium (mg) 23, carb. (g) 32, cal. (kcal) 194, vit. C (mg) 7, sugar (g) 26