Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
Evergreen trees pillow
Download free evergreen trees pillow pattern from the link at the bottom of this page.
What you need for the evergreen trees pillow
• 20x20-inch pillow form
• 1 1/4 yards white wool-blend felt
• 1 yard green wool-blend felt
• Black marker
• 1/4-inch fusible tape
• Fabric glue
Note: Suggested yardages are based on wool-blend felt with a 36-inch width. Please adjust yardages as needed.
How to make it
1. To make the pillow cover, cut 2 white felt squares that are 22x22 inches.
2. Cut out evergreen trees pattern. Trace on green felt and cut out.
3. Apply the evergreen trees to the front felt piece with fabric glue.
4. To put the front and back pieces together, outline the back felt piece (1 1/2 inches in from all edges) with 1/4-inch fusible tape. Then place the front piece on top and fuse the two pieces together by ironing.
5. Cut a vertical slit along the center of the back piece. Insert a pillow form.