Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
Make it: Birch trunks pillow
1. To make the pillow cover, cut 2 brown felt squares that are 19x19 inches.
2. Cut out birch trunks pattern. Trace on white felt and cut out.
3. Apply the birch trunks to the front felt piece with fabric glue. The trunks should extend to the top and bottom edges.
4. To put the front and back pieces together, outline the back felt piece (1 1/2 inch in from all edges) with 1/4-inch fusible tape. Then place the front piece on top and fuse the two pieces together by ironing.
5. Cut a vertical slit along the center of the back piece. Insert a pillow form.
Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software. If you have trouble downloading the patterns, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Note: This PDF includes all three pillow patterns.