Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
Make it: Berry-laden branch pillow
1. To make the pillow cover, cut the front and back pieces out of felt. Because the back red felt piece also works as a border, it should have an extra 1/2 inch on each side. Cut a 26x16-inch rectangle out of the red felt for the back pillow piece. Cut a 25 1/2x15 1/2-inch rectangle out of the white felt for the front pillow piece.
2. Cut out branch pattern. Trace on brown felt and cut out. Cut 11 red dots out of the red felt for the berries.
3. Apply the branch and berries to the white pillow front with fabric glue.
4. To put the front and back pieces together, outline the back felt piece (1 1/2 inches in from all edges) with 1/4-inch fusible tape. Then place the front piece on top and fuse the two pieces together by ironing.
5. Cut a vertical slit along the center of the back piece. Insert a pillow form.
Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software. If you have trouble downloading the patterns, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This PDF includes all three pillow patterns.