Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
- « Prev
- Next »
- 1 of 10 |
Wintry woods tabletop
This seasonal table setting is inspired by a pine forest. We imagined an oversize pinecone and needles on a table runner. Download the FREE pattern at the bottom of this page.
What you need
• 3 yards white wool-blend felt for the runner (or enough to cover your table)
• 3 yards brown wool-blend felt for the runner (or enough to cover your table)
• 12x18-inch piece of brown wool-blend felt
• 12x18-inch piece of green wool-blend felt
• Black marker
• Fusible web (a fiber that bonds when heated)
Note: Suggested yardages are based on wool-blend felt with a 36-inch width. Please adjust yardages as needed.
How to make it
1. Cut out a white felt piece for the runner (ours is 105x21 inches). Cut out a brown felt piece to layer underneath the white runner (ours is 106x22 inches).
2. Cut out pinecone and pine needle patterns. Trace pinecone pieces on brown felt and pine needles on green felt. Then cut out the shapes.
3. Attach cutout green and brown pinecone pieces to the white runner with fusible web.
4. Cut a 1 1/2-inch fringe on both ends of each runner.
5. Layer the brown runner underneath the white runner.