Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
Make it: Meaningful mantel
1. Cut brown felt "scarf" to fit your mantel (ours is 30x48 inches).
2. Cut out dove, olive twig and "peace" letter patterns. Trace dove and letters on white felt. Trace olive twig on green felt. Then cut out the shapes.
3. Attach cutout "peace" letters to the brown scarf with fabric glue. Place letters about 3 inches from the bottom edge of the felt piece. The last letter should be about 1 inch from the scarf's edge.
4. Attach cutout white dove to the left of the word "peace" with fabric glue. Let the right wing hang off the bottom of the scarf.
5. Attach the green felt olive twig next to the dove's beak.
Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software. If you have trouble downloading the patterns, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.