Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
Make it: Evergreen trees pillow
1. To make the pillow cover, cut 2 white felt squares that are 22x22 inches.
2. Cut out evergreen trees pattern. Trace on green felt and cut out.
3. Apply the evergreen trees to the front felt piece with fabric glue.
4. To put the front and back pieces together, outline the back felt piece (1 1/2 inches in from all edges) with 1/4-inch fusible tape. Then place the front piece on top and fuse the two pieces together by ironing.
5. Cut a vertical slit along the center of the back piece. Insert a pillow form.
Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software. If you have trouble downloading the patterns, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Note: This PDF includes all three pillow patterns.