Make 9 Chic Holiday Accents from Felt
Make it: Wintry woods tabletop
1. Cut out a white felt piece for the runner (ours is 105x21 inches). Cut out a brown felt piece to layer underneath the white runner (ours is 106x22 inches).
2. Cut out pinecone and pine needle patterns. Trace pinecone pieces on brown felt and pine needles on green felt. Then cut out the shapes.
3. Attach cutout green and brown pinecone pieces to the white runner with fusible web.
4. Cut a 1 1/2-inch fringe on both ends of each runner.
5. Layer the brown runner underneath the white runner.
Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software. If you have trouble downloading the patterns, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.