Easy No-Sew Ribbon Projects
Make a stripe pillow
1. Spread out unstuffed pillow cover on a table or other flat surface.
2. Cut enough ribbon strips to cover the pillow, cutting each strip 1/2 inch longer than the height of the pillow. For a 14x18-inch pillow, for example, each strip would be 14-1/2 inches long.
3. For each ribbon strip, fold both ends under 1/4 inch. Iron the fold to secure. This will prevent ribbon ends from fraying.
4. Arrange ribbon strips lengthwise on the pillow cover to determine desired design. Apply three to seven ribbons in a row; leave an inch or two of the pillow uncovered; repeat. Pin the ribbons in place.
5. Once satisfied with the design, attach ribbon strips one by one with fabric adhesive or iron-on hem tape, following manufacturer's instructions. Let adhesive dry.
6. Stuff pillow with pillow insert.