50 Instant Facelifts
Storage and clutter solutions
39. Cover an end table with a to-the-floor skirt (left) for a new-to-you look that hides books and magazines underneath.
40. Cut kids' clutter in main living areas with furniture that doubles as storage, such as easy-to-open ottomans, benches or trunks that can hide toys and crafts supplies.
41. Use a utility cart to organize supplies in an office or hobby room.
42. Organize your mudroom or back entry with wall hooks, large floor baskets or a storage bench. If you're going in and out of your mudroom a lot, you want it to be useful and inviting.
43. Organize small objects, such as stationery and crafts supplies, onto trays or in decorative boxes to reduce clutter.